Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photojournal from Fall of 2011

Hiya.

Since writing and having the space of mind to write is untenable these days I thought I'd share one of my other passions with you and also give myself another Get Out of Jail Free card with the blog.

So, I give you my amateur photography.  I took these while out on a small walk in Alameda last October.  My favorite time of year is Fall, so I had a ball running around getting these colors together.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when running around with my camera.

Tree moss...

Moss on fence post.

Pretty, pretty colors...

Sharp red--we don't get the kinds of leaves like on the East Coast but a few are good like this one.  I wonder what kind of tree it is?

Hello, Mr. Pelican.


-Beryl

No comments:

Post a Comment